Climate Impact Associate, PAYPAL INC.
Neel is a recent Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Policy (MBA/MPP) joint-degree graduate from Duke University and currently works as a Climate Impact Associate at PayPal. He is also affiliated with the CIFAR Alliance (Climate Innovations for Adaptation and Resilience) for furthering just climate finance for innovative, inclusive, and adaptation-focused ClimateTech solutions for the Global South. Neel is experienced in business and policy analysis and is interested in building environmental and social impact programs. He has diverse experience working with businesses, governments, and nonprofits and is committed to advancing economic, environmental, racial, and social justice. Outside of work and studies, he enjoys solo-traveling to understand different societies, learning Spanish, and appreciating nature.
- Speaking at COP 27 on Climate Adaptation Finance for Regenerative Systems in the Global South
- Highlights from Adaptation Day and Embedding Racial Justice in Climate Impact
- Highlights from the Intersectional Goals on Environmental and Racial Justice at the 2022 EGA Summit (Environmental Grantmakers Association Summit, Chicago, October 2022)
- Climate Finance Outcomes from COP 26: The Need for Climate Reparations to the Global South and the Emerging Role of Digital Finance
- COP 26: A Missed Opportunity to Meet the Moment
- COP 26: Commitments on Fossil Fuel Phase-out, Climate Financing, and a Just Transition Should Determine the Success of this COP